Doctor Aguilar’s unique Magna Rx Plus is a dietary complement that is marketed closely thru a range of websites, and can be determined on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and countless different on line stores.
It is additionally avaible in some stores. I determined to attempt this complement out to take a look at it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this evaluate as my results. To start, it need to be mentioned that this precise complement is accessible over the counter, and does now not require a medical doctors prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I received my package in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the company we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) sent us 2 bottles instead of one.They did this deliberately, and it was not a mistake, but I think they are just trying to get rid of the product. After doing more research, it seems like these Buy-One-Get-One deals are pretty standard for this products, regardless of where you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a simple marked envelope, so there is nothing pronouncing “male enhancement” or whatever like that so your postman doesn’t recognize what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first component I desire to say is that when I opened the bottle used to be the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t comprehend if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it in reality stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 capsule – the bottle says to take 2, however I by no means begin with the endorsed dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary check dose, I received a mild burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I began thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a 1/2 handed earlier than the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no loopy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I know you are supposed to take 2 pills a day for like 1 month, but I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to take a look at a large range of these dietary supplements each week, so it’s now not actually possible. After studying countless of the opinions about Magna Rx Plus on some different websites, however, it doesn’t without a doubt seem like you ever get a suitable impact from it. I mean, nearly each and every reviewer on Amazon says that it does now not work, and that it is a entire waste of money. I would now not go so a long way as to say that, however in all truth – based totally on my short ride – I can’t see how this product can make any actual distinction in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s worth taking a close look at the ingredients to see if these product even has the potential to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been shown to promote healthy prostate function and may even have benefits in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, but more research is needed.
As some distance as its sexual benefits, there’s honestly no cause for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some research have proven that pygeum can even work in opposition to testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in typical medication for years, continually with the reason of enhancing male sexual performance.
And, unlike many substances in this category, actually appears to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising studies are about 3-times large than these existing in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s additionally well worth noting that, even though maca looks to make bigger intercourse drive, it has no consequences on testosterone degrees and is no longer a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven by using modern-day lookup to stay up to its popularity as a male bettering herb.
In fact, some lookup even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest impact on testosterone stages – which is unusual.
The dosages determined right here are on the low side, however no longer the factor of being absolutely ineffective.
The truth is that there is not enough research to really nail down a definite dose.
- Oat Straw– Various components of the frequent oat – the equal stuff that we flip into oat meal – have been used to help male fitness via a range of ordinary medication systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little lookup to again this up.
- Catauba – It concerns me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural education is surely spelled “catuaba” and was once an essential phase of the cultural of a number of native Brazilian tribes.
And several animal studies have shown that catuaba can improve erections and increase the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is concerning about it’s inclusion here is that authentic catuaba is actually a mixture of the bark from several different trees but Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formula on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given credit for a wide range of benefits, including increased testosterone and energy, as well as improved erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have no longer stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have respectable advantages for temper and intelligence function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This famous complement is a precursor to a gasoline known as Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and will increase blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t always work in practice.
Especially since the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does appears to assist with prostate fitness however has no nice on testosterone stages or intercourse drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is blanketed to supply Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes warm peppers hot.
Unfortunately, no matter claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no have an impact on on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in traditional medicine, there are very few studies backing up claims regarding this South American herb.
It does, however show promise as a mood enhancer and brain booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are tons greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no point in trying to by subtle about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a good source of testosterone, but there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More frequently referred to as Sarsaparilla, it’s normally the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m not sure what the different between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used here but there is research into the root’s ability to increase testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a type of cure-all tonic in typical Chinese medicine, there is no lookup to exhibit that astragalus (which ought to clearly refer to a number of one-of-a-kind flowers however the label doesn’t specify) has any advantages when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The solely impact that licorice root has on testosterone is to limit it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a long reputation for improving male health, and it may deserve it.
The seeds comprise a number of nutritional vitamins and minerals – such as zinc and magnesium – that expand sperm manufacturing and ought to enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t suggest that it has any impact on intercourse power or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthy dose of L-Arginine and other beneficial ingredients
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few ingredients that might actually improve sexual health are in ridiculously low doses.
It may additionally be really worth giving Magna Rx a shot, sincerely due to the fact of how less expensive it is and – in principle – the substances have to have some kind of effect.Unfortunately, the few substances that may sincerely do something for you are blanketed in extraordinarily low doses, substantially lowering their potential to truly work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on websites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to be aware that most of the time human beings that do have success with the product typically don’t say anything, and the ones that had a bad ride with it are going to bitch a lot louder. It does comprise L-Arginine, which is supposed to expand blood drift and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is now not the nice desire for growing NO degrees and desires to be taken at a a lot greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I assume it is normally protected to take, in contrast to a lot of different dietary supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t meant to sound prejudice, it’s simply that dietary supplements from different nations have a popularity for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are inclined to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be extra advantageous for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be exact for you, however I don’t comprehend if it is well worth inserting the time into.
As some distance as the use of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would bypass it and pass onto to something extra potent.
Interesting Side Note: I lately discovered out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was once the “brains” at the back of Magna Rx Plus, is simply now not a licensed doctor in the US.Aquilar can also no longer have even had a important function in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medication in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY less expensive alternative to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the fee of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent seen any dramatic consequences however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and hard to maintain. I have stopped the use of this product usually due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just no longer really worth it, Have been the use of High T from GNC and in two weeks have seen a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in dimension however in potential and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s available online, but I couldn’t find a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may have to choose a different supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s bought on line and in some stores. I do not be aware of if all people incorporates it or grants it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there have been no advantageous effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can locate it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website